Here is a short 4mins demo of the Dropmock integration:
You can retrieve and insert your Youzign designs inside DropMock using our integration. Here is how to do it.
1. Login into your DropMock account and click on your email address from top right, then on My Profile from the dropdown that follows
2. Add your Youzign Public API Key and Token
Get your Public API Key and Token from your Youzign profile page and add them to the spaces provided. Then click on the SAVE button.
Well done, your Youzign designs can now be retrieved and used inside DropMock app.
3. Click on the DropMock logo (top left) to go back to the dashboard
4. Choose a template of what you want to create, bring your mouse on it and click on USE
5. Once the template is loaded, click on it once and you will get popup. Look for the Youzign search bar, enter the name of the Youzign design you want use in the search bar or enter a similar search term. This will automatically load all related designs from your Youzign account in a dropdown. Click on the design you want.
6. The design you clicked above will be loaded. Select the portion you want to use in your mockup with the drag and drop feature, once you are happy, click on CROP & SAVE
That is it. Well done!