The One-Click Asset download button makes it incredibly easy to download from the Uploads, Iconfinder and PixabayLibraries.
Here’s how to use it:
1. Login to your Youzign account.
2. If you want to download an image from the available integrations, click on Graphics, then Integrations then your chosen integration e.g. Pixabay.
3. Enter your keyword on the search bar
4. Simply hover your mouse on the bottom part of the image to see download button and click ↓
5. Clicking this little button will open up a new window where you can download the image to your hard drive.
Now, if you wish to download your saved images from your Uploads library, simply go to Uploads tab, look for the download button, click on it and save your image from the new tab that will open up.