Here is an easier way to load your image from web or other programs. You can now skip the downloading process and go straight with uploading your image to canvas using keyboard shortcut – Ctrl+V. Here are the quick steps:
1. Login to your Youzign account.
2. Copy the image you want from web or other programs.
3. Inside the Youzign editor, go to the Uploads tab and click on Upload Image button.
4. Click anywhere on the upload screen and press Ctrl + V (for PC) or Cmd + V (for mac)
5. Wait for the image to load on the canvas. It will also be automatically saved on your Uploads library.