You can now and retrieve and use your Youzign graphics in Pindril, here is how:
1. Log into your Pindril account and click on the YOUZIGN TEMPLATES link from the left menu
2. Enter your Youzign API Public Key and Token in the spaces provided on the next page.
You can find your Youzign API Public Key and Token from your profile page while logged into Youzign. Once you’ve entered the details, click on the SAVE button.
3. Your Youzign graphics will automatically be retrieved and loaded in the app
4. Click on the EDIT icon that appears on the template on mouse hover and it will be loaded into the editor
5. After editing, click on SAVE and the image will be saved into your Pindril saved Images Gallery