What is Compcard?
To put it simply, comp cards also known as ‘zed cards‘ or ‘z cards‘ are business cards for models, actors, and actresses. A strong comp card is their ticket to booking jobs and leaving an excellent lasting impression to potential clients such as movie producers, companies looking for models for their TV commercials as well as other gigs.
A comp card is comprised of your best modeling pictures, therefore, you should have an images portfolio so can fairly select which photos you will use to create that lasting impact. The size of a comp card may be a larger than a standard business card but, its purpose is still the same.
What’s inside a comp card?
Comp cards are typically 1650 x 2550 pixels and should be two-sided comprising of:
- 1 strong headshot on the front
- prolific selection of your best photos on the back
It’s then important to use a high – resolution image with no excessive editing or enhancements. This should showcase your natural beauty as much as possible.
Comp cards also contain basic model information such as height, weight, hair color, eye color, bust, waist, hips, dress size, shoe size, hair color, eye color, and your preferred contact details at minimal.
How to create a comp card in Youzign
With Youzign’s huge selection of premade comp card templates, you can create your own professional – looking comp cards in a breeze! Here’s how:
- Login to your Youzign dashboard and click on New Design
- Choose Comp Card from the list of formats available
3. You can start your design from scratch or simply edit one of our comp card templates. To access the templates, simply go to Graphics tab > Templates > Comp card