You can retrieve and insert your Youzign designs inside Smartmember using our integration. Here is how to do it.
STEP 1. CONNECT YOUR YOUZIGN ACCOUNT TO SMARTMEMBER
1. Login into your Smartmember account and click on Build then Add new app.
2. Locate the Youzign integration and click on it to set it up
STEP 2. ADD YOUR YOUZIGN DESIGNS TO SMARTMEMBER
1. Find and Edit a Smartmember templates in Youzign
Go to Youzign Templates page, and customize a Smartmember lesson Thumbnail, Access Restricted image or Banner.
2. Add a Lesson Thumbnail to a Smartmember lesson
Inside Smartmember click on Build>Lessons>Create a new lesson (or Edit)
Then click on the Media tab then Choose Featured Image to select your lesson thumbnail.
You will be able to see all your Youzign designs and insert them.
3. Add a Image Restricted image in Smartmember
Go to Build>Site Settings and click on Choose Image (under Access Restricted) to upload your image from Youzign.
4. Add a Banner
Go to Build>Banners>Create new banner (or Edit) and click Choose File to add a banner from Youzign.